- Please have your items ready to transport when we arrive (this will help
us to be on time for our next customer).
- If items need to be dismantled, please let us know in advance so we can allow
- Payment must be made by cash, card or by arrangement of invoice on collection or delivery or at the end of the job unless otherwise agreed
- If collection or delivery is within the london congestion zone then there will be an additional charge of £12
- Please state clearly the nature of your job (e.g distance of pick up point, closest parking space, access to lifts and availiability of help) We will need help with big
bulky items or will need to arrange extra help for the job ourselves.
- We always aim to complete our removals and deliveries within the times specified, however, we cannot be held responsible for event or circumstances beyond our control
(i.e breakdown, accident, adverse weather conditions, major traffic delays, or customer delays). If for any reason we are unable to complete your
collection/delivery/removal within the the specifed date/time we will contact you immediately and complete the delivery at the soonest opportuity.
- If we are sent to an alternative address then we reseve the right to charge an additional charge.
- If the size/weight provided is inaccurate then we reserve the right to charge an additional fee, or refuse to transport.
- Our service is door to door. We will be happy to place items where requested, but please notify us in advance so we can alow adequate time.